How I started my everyday in lockdown



How I started my everyday in lockdown


Having something to do is better than nothing to do. In lockdown my schedule is changed very much. In fact I didn't have any schedule before lockdown too. But there was some things like going college and studies,practicals etc. So there was not something interesting to tell that how I started my day before lockdown.

But in lockdown there was no schedule no college. So how my days went and how I started my day in these days.

Had a sugar sleep in morning






I used to woke up early in the morning before lockdown. But I am bit happy that I had good sleep in lockdown. I wake up 7:30 am in the lockdown.

Making a day into a golden moment needs good energy. And good energy comes with good health. And good morning is a thing that makes my day good.

After waking up I just get fresh then go out of home for a good walk. Then I have a hot tea with the More hot news in the newspaper in the morning breeze.

Basic thing that makes me happy that I don't have any of the tension in lockdown. No studies Not very much lectures no journals etc. etc.

Started Checking updates with more interest



I used to do it everyday but as a daily routine before lockdown. But when there was no routine then i became more active online and updated status everyday. All my accounts like gmail, adsense,facebook page, facebook group, insta, whatsapp etc.

I started checking their updates after finishing the tea. and the earnings if generated or i got some visitors to my article or someone commented on my insta post,someone saw my whatsapp status all these things made me positive day by day.

Cleaning my activa




Actually that is not my activa its dad's activa. But still i built a habit in lockdown that i started cleaning, washing etc. with the vehicle. 

And it had a benefit also. I started believing that as the dust can be cleaned and all the dirty vehicle can converted to a new vehicle by cleaning. similarly all the dust of tension can be cleaned and we can transform into a new fabulous and pure person.

There are a lot things that made my day in lockdown and that's how i prepared myself to face the day positively in the morning. So How was your day in the morning let me know in comment section. Have a nice morning.😊😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 PHYSICAL SIGNS THAT SIGNALS YOU ARE INTELLIGENT AND A SECRET GENIUS

How to securely hide your secret things and files in a smartphone without any app

7 Calming Websites That Will Put Your Mind at Ease and help you to relax your mind and release stress